The monthly membership is structured like a classical fencing group class and will provide an opportunity for fencers to go in-depth on one sabre fencing technique from a rotation of Yellow, Orange, and Green armband-level moves. Fencers with experience are welcomed to join two days per week. Fencers using the Monthly Membership are expected to bring their own equipment. If club equipment is required, you can rent it for $100 per month. Please ensure you select this option in order to add it to your order. Any equipment that is damaged must be replaced user’s expense.
- When: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Where: RAC 205 – 50 Gould St., Toronto, ON M5B 2K3
- Attire: Running shoes, exercise pants, t-shirt
- Must be 10+ years of age (exceptions may be made by the instructor).
- Instructor: Dmitriy Bogolyubov